Western Magic Valley REALTORS® Benefits
WMVR is proud to provide a state-of-the-art building and full-time staff to assist and provide support to our members.
Mission Statement: The Mission of the Western Magic Valley REALTORS® is to support it’s members in their business pursuits by promoting the highest professional standards ethics and being the primary provider for quality services, education and real estate services in our market area.
A REALTOR® member enjoys the prestige of belonging to one of the largest Trade Organizations in the country. WMVR has nearly 400 REALTOR® members and an increasing number of Affiliate members.
- Monthly newsletters, calls to action, broadcast messages from members.
- Weekly tour of listings.
- Hands on assistance with MLS e-keys, xpress keys and lockboxes.
- Local board and IAR sponsored educational programs at reduced cost to members.
- Networking opportunities.
- Community outreach opportunities and charitable community service activities to enhance the quality of life in local communities.
- Social Events such as RPAC functions, Christmas Party, Golf Tournament & Fundraisers.
- Recognition for REALTOR® of the Year and Honor Society awards.
- Access to Professional Standards Committee which is able to handle business disputes and avoid costly lawsuits.
- Political clout through RPAC.
- Access to REALTOR® institutes and designations.
- Local, state and national communications regarding important business and regulatory issues.
- Discounts through the NAR Affinity Program.
- NAR REALTOR® Safety Program.
- Conferences and Conventions.
- Benefits derived from the NAR/IAR public relations and media campaign.
- Opportunity to promote NAR Fair Housing practices in Real Estate.
- Are Eligible to rent our facility at a discounted rate: audio visual equipment included.
- Have access to IAR Copyrighted forms.
- Can access the Legal Hotline assistance via your broker.
- Attend monthly membership luncheons featuring guest speakers and topics relating to the industry, first had information from the Board of Directors, opportunity to vote on Association Officers and Directors, networking, RPAC and Sponsor drawings.
- Are IMLS Members which allows expanded exposure for listings and cooperation with brokerages in an expanded market area.