March 26, 2020
I hope everyone is healthy and safe (and has sufficient supplies to stay in place). If you are searching for some things to do to pass the time I will be sending these emails with some thoughts. Now is the best time to brush up on your real estate industry skills! Take advantage of this time and take some online classes that you normally do not have time for. There are a broad array of classes that exist online; from REALTOR Designation Courses, to classes on WordPress (if you want to start that blog), to various other life hacks & skills! Today, I want to focus on FREE REALTOR Classes that are available online. Here are 5 FREE online courses / educational opportunities you can begin today!
1. REALTOR Commitment To Excellence – C2EX – What is it? Here’s the link to read more: https://www.nar.realtor/commitment-to-excellence-c2ex. To begin your C2EX just go to C2EX.REALTOR and click login. You will need your NAR.REALTOR login information. This is FREE and offers a great education in all aspects to be a Professional REALTOR.
2. Brian Buffini Podcasts – https://www.thebrianbuffinishow.com/episodes/ – Brian Buffini is one of the highest rated trainers / coaches today in the real estate industry. He has hours of podcasts to listen through on his website and it is FREE.
3. National Association of REALTORS Podcasts – https://www.nar.realtor/center-for-realtor-development-podcast – looking for diversity? From staging & photography to technology, NAR Podcasts have it all. Your REALTOR Dues pay for this, so why not take advantage of this FREE information?
4. REALTOR Property Resources (RPR) – Do you use RPR in your practice? If not, now is a great time to learn about the amazing features offered to REALTORS. The amount of information will blow the socks off of your C Personality Types and is great for listing presentations!!! Just go to http://blog.narrpr.com/training/ to find out more!
5. Real Estate Leaders & Legends Podcast – developed by California Association of REALTORS, this podcast is amazing with tons of great interviews with Brokers, REALTORS and amazing leaders. Listen to their stories here: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-real-estate-leaders-legend-30975304/
I know these are more broad topics, so stay tuned. As I progress my way through I will be sending 5 points each day (hopefully) with more specific podcasts or segments to drill down deeper. I hope you all stay safe and stay educated! If you have any favorites that you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to pass them along and I will include them in future articles!
Up to date relevant information on business it today’s climate. Tidbits, news, podcast, classes and more to help you be more informed for your success.