May 1, 2020
Good Morning WMVR,
For this Friday Edition, I wanted to let you all know that CE Classes are coming back! They will be slightly different. Your IREC Commissioners (THANKS JILL STONE!!) have approved Remote Delivery for some classes. We will be having Mike Gamblin teach these classes on 5/18 – 5/20. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 25 Students! Also, you will have to attend a brief training session prior to the class.
- 2019 CORE via Zoom – Monday May 18th – 1-4 PM – Instructor Mike Gamblin – $40.00 – https://wmvrealtors.regfox.com/2019-commission-core-class-51820 – Class is limited to 25 students & students will have to attend a brief training session on Friday 5/15 as per IREC Rules.
- Business Conduct & Office Operations via Zoom – Tuesday May 19th & Wednesday May 20th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM each day – 8 CE – Instructor Mike Gamblin – $100 – https://wmvrealtors.regfox.com/business-conduct-and-office-operations-5192020 – Class is limited to 25 students & students will have to attend a brief training session on Monday 5/18 as per IREC Rules.
- Virtual Caravan was a huge success yesterday. We had 6 listings, 37 participants and it took one hour. We need listings posted to Caravan so we can have another. PLEASE add properties for the next caravan. There are options to define whether you want to participate as Virtual, Live (when available again) or either way.
- WMVR Virtual Membership Meeting – Tuesday May 5th, 2020 @ 12:00 PM – Join Nicole Wilson discussing available financial resources created by the CARES ACT & More – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83077543764
- Free E-Pro, Pricing Strategies Advisor CE through NAR’s Right Tools Right Now – https://www.nar.realtor/right-tools-right-now – (there is a reduced fee to apply for the designations but the classes are FREE).
Have a wonderful weekend everyone & Happy May Day!