April 10, 2020
Attached you will find the 2020 IR Idaho Legislative Session Review. Please distribute to your members as you see fit and, as always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.
Also, please mark April 29th, 2020 @ 11AM MST on your calendar for an IR Digital Legislative Review and Townhall with Governor Brad Little as our special guest. I will have more information for joining the Town-hall to follow, but I want to make sure you get it on your calendar and let your members know that they can also join.
Here is a bit of information we thought you would like to know. This was an email to Ryan and Jordan form Eva Craner at TFSD
Hi Ryan and Jordan,
As you may have read, the districts has postponed plans to change the elementary attendance zones for the coming school year. We will be picking up this work in the fall at want to make the Magic Valley Realtors Association aware that our intent is to address the boundaries prior to the 2021-22 school year. From the proposal on our website you can see the areas where the committee intended to make moves for the coming year. The current proposal will be a starting point for the committee to start with in the fall when we are able to continue this work. Please reach out if you have any questions about the process or proposal and feel free to share my contact information with your members.
Public Relations Director
April 10, 2020
Good Morning WMVR!
- NAR advocacy team works hard to get 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange & Opportunity Zones deadlines extended – to read more click on this link – https://www.nar.realtor/coronavirus-guidance-commercial-real-estate
- NEW RE-19A COVID Release Form – Click HERE for the new RE-19A Release. This form will also be available in Form Simplicity and Instanet in the next couple of days. Instructional video for this form will be available soon.
- Howard Brinton on Scripts, Dialogues & Closing Techniques – this is an ‘oldie but a goodie’. Howard Brinton coached & taught many REALTORS throughout his life, he had charisma & knew real estate inside and out. https://marketing.homes.com/sotsapodcasts-2008-09-howard-brinton-scripts-dialogue-closing-techniques-and-the-star-power-system/
- Ashton Gustafson on Time Management & Lead Generation – https://podbay.fm/podcast/1433950979/e/1566540113
- WMVR Virtual Broker Meeting – Wednesday April 15th at 11:00 AM – Featuring updates from Jill Stone on IREC, IR Legislative & Forms Update by Mark Jones, IMLS Updates by Willis Stone, and some ideas by Walt Hess on SUPRA Lockbox Open Data – Click here for the event https://zoom.us/j/931302888
Stay Healthy & Stay Safe Everyone!