April 16, 2020
Good Morning WMVR,
Good news WMVR, with the Governor extending the Stay in Place order until April 30th, you get 2 more weeks of ‘WHAT TO DO while Stay in Place’. Just a friendly reminder that all past issues are located on our Blog: https://wmvrealtors.com/2020/04/ryans-stream/.
- NAR REALTOR® Legislative Meeting (aka NAR MidYear) has gone VIRTUAL! This is so cool WMVR! Please take this opportunity to see & hear what is the BEST meeting of the year. It will be from May 12th – May 15th with 3 one-hour virtual meetings per day. Here’s the link for the lineup of speakers and events: https://www.legislative.realtor/event-type/forum-education-sessions/ If you start with NAR 360 on Tuesday May 12th at 9:00 AM, they will tell you about what NAR has in store for the remainder of the sessions. You will NOT regret this.
- WMVR Virtual Membership Meeting – Wednesday April 22nd at 12:00 – Fair Housing Month at Home By Georgia Meacham Live Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93820503099
- Did your IRS Stimulus Check not arrive? – or if you have questions click here.
- Hispanic Homeownership Posted Big Gains in 2019 – Click Here for More.
- ICYMI – Saturday Night Lives Zoom Meeting Clip is Hysterical. https://youtu.be/3byTN8NTCkc