April 30, 2020
Good Morning WMVR,
1. Virtual Caravan – TODAY @ 10:30 AM – 1st Virtual Caravan via Zoom. We have 6 listings confirmed, but join in, watch & help us develop Virtual Caravan. Your opinion matters. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/95573157300
2. How will the Pandemic affect home prices? – Listen to Dr. Lawrence Yun (he’s coming to visit us in Twin Falls on 10/30) on CBS – https://www.cbsnews.com/video/coronavirus-restrictions-force-changes-in-the-real-estate-market/
3. If you have NOT applied for a PPP Loan & would like to then today is the day to contact your local bank and find out more. The SBA has reserved today for small banks to generate applications! Here is a general discussion of a few options provided to you via the CARES Act. https://www.nar.realtor/infographics/paycheck-protection-program-ppp-vs-sba-economic-injury-disaster-loan-eidl
4. WMVR Virtual Membership Meeting – Tuesday May 5th, 2020 @ 12:00 PM – Join Nicole Wilson discussing available financial resources created by the CARES ACT & More..
5. 10 Ways to Make Your Virtual Meetings More Productive – Good Read! Click Here for the article.
Have a wonderful day everyone!