May 13, 2020
Good Morning WMVR,
Humpday Madness! For all past articles check out our blog: https://wmvrealtors.com/2020/04/ryans-stream/.
- WMVR President Jordan Beard did an amazing job Addressing the Local Market – https://www.kivitv.com/ksaw/covid-19-impact-on-the-housing-market
- 2019 CORE via Zoom – Monday May 18th – 1-4 PM – Instructor Mike Gamblin – $40.00 – https://wmvrealtors.regfox.com/2019-commission-core-class-51820 – Class is limited to 25 students & students will have to attend a brief training session on Friday 5/15 as per IREC Rules. Only 7 spaces left!
- NAR LEGISLATIVE MEETINGS – MAY 12 – 14 – These sessions are short & action packed. Select the ones you’d like to watch and enjoy! Click here for all meetings. I’d recommend the following (all times MT):
- General Session featuring Majority Whip James E. Clyburn and Senator Tim Scott – Wednesday May 13th 900 – 1000
- Virtual Hill Visits with Senator Risch at 9:30 & Congressman Simpson at 1200 – email Ryan for a link to register!
- Residential Economic Issues & Trends Forum – Featuring Dr. Lawrence Yun -Wednesday May 13th 1000 – 1100.
- Business Strategies that Meet the Moment – Brian Buffini – Thursday May 14th 1000 – 1100
- WMVR Virtual Caravan – Thursday May 14th at 9:00 AM – https://us02web.zoom.us/s/85154946152
- WMVR we need to take this serious and lead by example, Twin Falls is the new Hot Spot in Idaho for COVID-19. Please take this seriously. https://www.kivitv.com/news/twin-falls-county-accounts-for-a-third-of-the-states-new-covid-19-cases
Have a wonderful day everyone! Stay healthy.