May 6, 2020
Good Morning WMVR,
For today’s issue I wanted to focus on Customer Service. All it takes is to think about shopping for a car to remind myself how important customer service or customer experience is to an industry. I ponder why do I dislike shopping for cars so much and what would I do to insure my customers do not have a bitter taste like I do. Here are a few videos on customer service to give you food for thought for how to help your clients & customers. Vince Lombardi says how important Customer Service is by saying ‘it takes months to find a customer… seconds to lose one.’.
- What Steve Jobs Learned From The Ritz Carlton – https://youtu.be/i91dDT_M0LM
- The Difference Between Customer Service & Customer Experience – https://youtu.be/fFGdJWlptnY
- Nordstrom: Diamond Story – https://youtu.be/LbkhEB6H8Xk
- What Consumers Want – Click Here.
- Disney Customer Experience – https://youtu.be/56Kj93vR59g
I will leave you with a quote from the Grand Father of Customer Service, Walt Disney; “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” Have a wonderful day everyone!