Good Morning WMVR,
- WMVR is one of five local associations in the country to receive an NAR REALTOR® Safety Grant – September 10th – September 15th – Events such as CPR, 1st Aid, Health, Financial Planning, Basic Self Defense, Active Shooter Training, REALTOR Safety CE Class, & a REALTOR® Safety Fun Run! Stay Tuned for more information! (If you have any experience planning / working a Fun Run or 5K give Ryan a call at 208-733-6421)
- Upcoming LIVE CE Classes at WMVR – starting in June we will begin live classes with appropriate measures!
- Real Estate Law – John Jameson – June 9th thru 12th 8:30 – 530 – 30 CE – Meets requirements for GRI & your Brokers License – Click Here for more info. This course meets requirements for your GRI & Brokers License!
- Fresh Start – Barb Vanderpool – June 17th 9 – 4 & June 24th 9 – 4 – 12CE – a multi-session interactive course designed to increase mindset, production, services & skills – Click Here for more info.
- 2019 CORE – Jason McCurdy – June 23rd 900 – 1200 – Click Here for more info.
- Pre-License Modules 1 & 2 – starting July 20th – do you know someone who is interested in becoming a REALTOR®? Click Here for more info.
- WMVR Virtual Membership Meeting featuring Tracy Kasper – June 18th at 12:00 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89311764043
- WMVR has 2 – 166 SF professional suites for lease! $500/mo – 1 year lease. Call 208-733-6421 for more information.
- Navigating the Economy & Housing Market Through COVID-19 – NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun – Click Here.
Have a wonderful day everyone! Stay healthy & sell something!