Good Morning WMVR,
Due to recent increase in COVID-19 cases and to keep everyone safe and healthy we will be hosting our July General Membership Meeting Virtually.
- WMVR General Membership Meeting – VIRTUAL – David Taylor Probate Attorney & WMVR UPDATES – July 7th @ 12:00 AM – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88306291549
- Upcoming LIVE CE Classes at WMVR –we have begun live classes with appropriate measures!
- SMART GROWTH & YOU – Georgia Meacham – July 15th 8:00 – 12:00 – 4 CE – $10.00 – Click Here.
- FAIR HOUSING & YOUR BUSINESS – Georgia Meacham – July 15th 1:00 – 4:00 – 3 CE – $10.00 – Click Here.
- POST LICENSE FUNDAMENTALS – Josh Harbst – July 16th 8:00 – 5:00 – 8 CE – $100.00 – Click Here.
- PROFESSIONALISM, NEGOTIATIONS & CLOSINGS – Josh Harbst – July 17th – 8:00 – 12:00 – 4 CE – $40.00 – Click Here.
- 2020 CORE – Jason McCurdy – July 17th at 1:00 PM – Click Here.
- Pre-License Modules 1 & 2 – starting July 20th – do you know someone who is interested in becoming a REALTOR®? Click Here for more info.
- Land Development & Valuation – Ferguson – August 12th & 13th – 8:00 – 5:00 – 16 CE – $250.00 – Click Here.
- WMVR RPAC MARTINI AFFAIR – July 31st The Turf Club – Call WMVR (208)733-6421 for tickets today!
- WMVR Office will be closed Friday July 3rd in observance of Independence Day.
- A Message from Idaho Real Estate Commission (IREC) –
- The Commission is accepting applications for an Education Council member from the South Central District (Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Custer, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Twin Falls counties) for a 4-year term commencing July 1, 2020. Council members are appointed by the Commission and serve a four (4) year term. The Education Council acts as an advisory group to the Commission and is responsible for real estate education policy and course content quality for all education courses approved by the Commission for promoting higher standards of practice in the real estate business. The Council recommends procedures or guidelines for certifying education courses, instructors and providers. Council members currently meet approximately six times a year. Interested candidates should review the selection criteria contained in the Council’s Bylaws (https://irec.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/103/publcs/councilbylaws.pdf). To apply, submit a letter of interest and resume to Melissa Ferguson, Education & Licensing Director, (Melissa.Ferguson@IREC.Idaho.gov), on or before 5:00 p.m. MT on July 10, 2020.
Have a wonderful day everyone! Stay healthy & sell something!