Idaho Realtors reported the stages toward Idaho rebounding from the pandemic.
|Exciting News Idaho REALTORS®!
Although Idaho REALTORS® is still recommending members conduct home showings virtually or by appointment…
Starting with Phase 2 of Governor Little’s Idaho Rebounds Plan (May 16 – May 29), Open Houses, with the permission of the seller and the Broker, can resume with the following measures:
(1) REALTORS® must limit the number of people inside a home at all times to 10 people or less;
(2) REALTORS® must ensure social distancing requirements (6 feet) are met for people inside and outside the home at all times; and
(3) REALTORS® should encourage people inside the home to wear masks when appropriate.
As the largest association in our state, Idaho REALTORS® is providing this advice to its members to help keep them, the public and our communities safe. Our advice and recommendations are subject to change depending on the information from or determination of state and local public officials.
We thank all Idaho REALTORS® for the amazing cooperation as we all move forward! For working so diligently and for the safety measures you have already taken to see that the crucial real estate industry in the state of Idaho remains essential.
Please know that the essential designation was not happenstance. It is the direct result of Idaho REALTORS® dedication to advocacy and the relationships built along the way, across all levels of state and local government. It is the tireless dedication of leadership, staff and the influence of almost eleven thousand members that insure Idaho REALTORS® are and remain essential!
WMVR office is Temporarily closed due to COVID-19. We are working remotely and can assist you with all your needs via phone or email. Please feel free to contact us between 9am-5pm MST.
Shelter-in-place Guidance from NAR – We need you to stay healthy & safe – https://www.nar.realtor/shelter-in-place-guidance-during-covid-19
- Register to vote by May 19th at 8pm (MST)
- County clerk must receive ALL requests for an absentee ballot by May 19th at 8pm (MST)
- Absentee ballots must be completed and received by the County clerk by June 2nd at 8pm (MST)